Friday, January 27, 2012

Mojo Monday 225


Hi!  Here's my Mojo Monday post for this week.  When I first looked at it, I had no idea what to do with it.  Once I started, Fox and Friends called to me, and I ended up with a birthday card.


I did two versions: one with ribbon behind the sentiment and this one with my trusty red glimmer paper.  This is the one I liked best.  I used Just Add Cake DSP with Fox and Friends and Bring on the Cake stamp sets.  For cardstock, I used whisper white and daffodil delight.  My inks were poppy parade, wild wasabi, early expresso, peach parfait, and real red.  My grandson will turn two in March, and I think this card will be for him.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I hope you'll join me at 52 Card Pickup...

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/01/52-card-pickup-week-4.html

    ReplyDelete