Thursday, January 19, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #18


 Good afternoon, blogger friends!  It's snowing here in Fort Wayne, so I've been a little distracted, but I managed to finished the Freshly Made sketch for this week.  When I looked at the sketch, I though of Valentine's Day and made this card using some more of the Stampin Up DSP I've been hoarding.  


I used real red, pirouette pink, and lucky limeade inks and cardstock.  I combined stamps from three sets:  Filled with Love, With all My Heart, and Bold Blossoms and punched out the hearts.  The paper has a little bit of sparkle to it already.  Easy and fun!

By the way, I love snow.  (and snow days!)

7 comments:

  1. Love the pink with the red! Classic and pretty Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this heart flower! Such a great card with that pretty background paper. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    Jen Timko

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love the heart flower and pretty DP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I think I might even have some of the dsp left so if I'm lucky I can CASE this! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty Carol, a fresh and clean design. Such a great Valentine. Thanks for joining us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I have quite a bit of that paper too! :) Great valentine; I love the heart flower! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Carol ... a beautiful Valentine indeed!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete