Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mojo Monday 224 and The Paper Players #78






 Two posts in one night:  wow!  I actually did three challenges today, so if I can get this one on, I may go for the third post.  I decided to combine these two sketches, and came up with this card.


I have to admit that I had trouble using blushing bride, pear pizzazz, and Calypso coral together.  At first I didn't know if I'd be able to use them at all since my stash of certain colors is getting low and pear pizzazz and Calypso coral are two of those colors.  Then I remembered my designer series stacks, and here is my card!  I used the Happiest Birthday Wishes for my sentiment, an embossing folder for the banner, and my two scallop punches and circle punches for the focal point.  I added a few basic pearls to give it even more of a feminine touch, and I'm ready for the next birthday that needs a card.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Carol, this is lovely! I am glad you found that beautiful DP---you combined the colors perfectly! Thanks for playing with my Paper Player colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pretty! Thx for your comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love all the coordinating polka dots! Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, Carol...I really like all of the pretty polka dots! Very fun! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete