Friday, January 13, 2012

{Freshly Made} Sketches #17


Hello bloggers on this cold, snowy evening in Fort Wayne!  I finished my freshly made sketch just a little while ago and decided to post it while my bread finishes baking in the bread maker.  The house smells so good!



I like this weeks sketch a lot because I can see so many possibilities in it.  Since I need a birthday card, I decided to go with the flower in the Because I Care set.  I popped up the flower which I embossed and fancy cut with paper snips.  For my background, I cut out cherry cobbler strips, glued them on white cardstock, and used my stripes embossing folder.  I used the Happy Birthday sentiment in Something to Celebrate.  Finished!  (And I think my bread is about done, too!)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Carol! I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and classy looking, I love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! One of my all time favorite sets! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    Jen Timko

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Carol, I love how you set the sentiment apart with the punch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, Carol!!!! And I'm happy to inform you that you won the Cuttlebug folders I'm giving away! Please send me your snail-mail address and I'll send them off to you ASAP!

    Blessings,
    Susan Raihala
    susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete