Wednesday, May 23, 2012

IBSIC #9 and Mojo Monday 242





Good afternoon, blogger friends!  Today I combined the Mojo Monday 242 with the Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #9.    I love Joanna's inspiration photo, and I actually had a different idea in mind until I received the stamps I ordered from her on Monday.  The stamp set is Little Flowers, and I think they work perfectly with the photo and the Mojo Monday sketch.  I found the DSP at Archiver's, Pebbles New Addition, Darling.  I matted it with tempting turquoise on a whisper white card base.  I stamped the flowers in turquoise, melon mambo, and blushing bride with some pear pizzazz for the leaves and stems.  I added some pearls to the middle of the flowers.  Lovely!

By the way, Inspired by Stamping stamps work perfectly with Stampin Up ink and markers.  I'm looking forward to using them on more cards in the future.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I just love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this is so so pretty! I loved the way you worked with Little Flowers and I love how you fussy cut and gave the flower dimension. Beautiful! Thank you for joining in the fun this week at IBSIC! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, this is so pretty! I love all your gorgeous details and that you used an IBS stamp! Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ~ Love all the layers and details!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete