Saturday, May 5, 2012

IBSIC #7 and Card Patterns Sketch 164






Hello again on this quiet Saturday night.  This is the second card I made this evening.  This one is for the Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #7 and Card Patterns Sketch 164.  I used the Card Pattern Sketch with inspiration from the beautiful IBSIC picture.  With the IBSIC challenge, we were also to use pink, kraft, and lilac.  I used a Northwood's stamp for my image which I colored in with ink pads and a blender pen.  The DSP is another gorgeous paper from My Mind's Eye.  I love the pink and purple together, and the sketch was easy to work with.  Fun!  

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Very very pretty Carol. Thank you for joing us. I appreciate it so much. Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Great colouring on the flowers and the embossed background is awesome. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pink and purple blooms and the fantastic embossed background! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete