Monday, May 28, 2012

The Friday Mashup: Challenge #60




Hi again, blogger friends!  Just finished and posted one card, and I decided to use the same paper and stamp on The Friday Mashup: Challenge #60.  Their  challenge had 3 parts:

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project for " That special Man in your life ".
  2. Or Make a project with the " Sketch ".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a " Masculine card using the above Sketch ".

I made a project with the sketch, and I made it for my husband, so I'd say I mashed it up today.  We don't have any children together, but he is an awesome father to his children from his first marriage so I think wishing him a happy father's day is a good thing.

I used always artichoke for the base and the matting.  The DSP is retired SU which I had been saving for a long time.  The sentiment comes from SU Something to Celebrate and the forest stamp is from Inkadinkadoo, which my husband picked up for me at a craft store.  I think I like this one just as much as the previous card I posted.  

I am ready for father's day!  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and I love how you matched the inside. Gorgeous - thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Carol! I just love a good tree stamps paired with any kind of green paper! It's a perfect combination every time. :) Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! I love the stamping, inside and out! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete