Tuesday, May 15, 2012

IBSIC #8




Good evening, blogger friends!  I finally finished my card today for the Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge # 8 with only a few hours to spare.  I started it last night and wasn't happy with it, so I decided I just wouldn't submit anything.  The unfinished card sat on my desk all day.  When I went back about an hour ago, I thought maybe it was worth saving.  I retied the bow, made the little flowers, added a few pearls, and it now looks a lot better.  I used My Mind's Eye paper throughout the whole card, except for the Pool Party card stock base.  The bird and flowers were already on the DSP.  I thought this could be a graduation card for a girl or maybe even a wedding or engagement card.  

Thanks for stopping by.  It's good to step out of my comfort zone once in awhile.  (Only once in a while!)

Oh: stamping garage sale update:  I made $82 dollars, so that is $82 store credit.  I got some new stamp sets today:  yes!


2 comments:

  1. Carol, I love this! Love the colors and your paper flowers are adorable. Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this is a beautiful card and I am so glad you saved it!!! Often times I will start a card and it will be nothing like I envisioned. Sometimes just walking away for awhile gives a fresh perspective. Either way I can't imagine this being anything but truly lovely!

    ReplyDelete