Monday, May 28, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #36




Good afternoon, blogger friends!  Here I am again, rushing to get a challenge in under the deadline, but I think I'll make it! Today's challenge comes from Freshly Made Sketches.  I always seem to have an idea in mind, and then somehow time goes by too quickly.  Oh well. . .

I started with some always artichoke card stock and some matching retired SU  DSP.  I stamped Dad with some letter sets.  The forest image came from an Inkadinkadoo stamp my dear husband brought home for me one afternoon.  The sentiment comes from the SU Something to Celebrate set.  And, there you have it, with 25 minutes to spare.

Have a blessed Memorial Day.  My husband is retired from the Army National Guard, and before retirement, spent almost 5 years combined in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Thanks to Jim, and all vets, for your service.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment