Sunday, April 8, 2012

IBSIC#3




Happy Easter, blogger friends!  I hope everyone reading this has had a wonderful day.  It's been beautiful here.

This is the third card I've posted using this stamp set, but I thought it was appropriate for the Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge.  I used white card stock as my background and then added some daffodil delight DSP, some embossed light green (not sure if it's certainly celery or a retired Stampin Up color).  I inked up the tulips with shades of peach parfait and pear pizzazz.  My sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping's All Year Wishes I.     I also added some ribbon and pearls to make the card complete.

I'm stuck on tulips this spring.  They are still blooming here in Indiana.  I never tire of seeing them.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Spring card, Carol. Tulips are one of my favourite flowers, thanks for sharing your card with us at IBSIC. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Carol! Love your beautiful spring card! It is so beautiful! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete