Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ISBIC #26




Hello, blogger friends!  I don't usually do square cards, but I decided to try one with this weeks Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge.  It actually started out to be a masculine card and morphed its way into a more feminine card.  I used some My Mind's Eye card stock with several SU punches and two SU stamp sets, Party Hearty and Bring on the Cake.   I added 2 flowers from the IBS store and another from my stash.  I also decided the card needed some bling, so I added quite a few pearls.

Thanks for stopping by!  I love to read your comments.

2 comments:

  1. I have a tough time sticking with masculine cards, too! I am always itching to put pearls or something frilly on there. ;) I love the pearls you placed between the little pennants - darling!
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspired By Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My card today with the IBSIC also morphed its way into something totally different. :) I sooo understand what you mean. Your card is just beautiful Carol! I always look forward to seeing your beautiful cards over at IBSIC! thank you! Joanna

    ReplyDelete