Monday, September 10, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #51




Good afternoon, blogger friends!  I hope you are having a wonderful Monday.  Once again, I'm cutting it close to make the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge, but I did get a card done.  I'm trying to get back on track with the blogging after many interruptions lately.

I made this card with some DSP made by Doodlebug called limeade daisy stripe.  The flower came from Faith in Bloom made by Taylored Expressions.  The sentiment came from SU's Short and Sweet.

Thanks for stopping by!  I love reading your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pop of blue against the green background! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue and green Carol, and the pearls on the flowers look fantastic! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol! I love your card! Great choices of paper for the background and the pretty blue flowers are perfect with the pearl centers. Thanks for playing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the striking color scheme! Great DSP choices and I love the stamped image and the pearls! Very well done! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete