Saturday, September 15, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches Anniversary




Happy Anniversary, Freshly Made Sketches! Your sketches have inspired me greatly this year.  For today's challenge, we could choose from any of the Freshly Made Sketches past challenges.  I chose sketch #13.  I used some retired SU paper, Orchid Opulence as my back ground and added some Bella Blvd. DSP, Sunshine and Happiness.  My flowers came from the Taylored Expressions set, Faith in Bloom.  The sentiment came from the SU set,  Because I care.

Thanks again for the inspiration, Freshly Made Sketches.  May you have many more anniversaries to come!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Carol! I love the textured centers on the flowers...what a great detail! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Carol! Those little flowers are so sweet! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete