Saturday, January 12, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday #100



Hello blogger friends!  Here's my card for the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #100 which I finished yesterday.  I started with a white card stock base and added layers of Doodlebug patterned paper from the Lovebirds Series.  I added some crochet tape from the Inspired by Stamping store.  The sentiment is also from the IBS store,  Graceful Hydrangea.  I usually stamp my flowers, but I loved the stickers that go with this series of paper so I added two of them to the edge of my sentiment.  I love the papers and the colors together.  

Thanks for stopping by tonight!  I love reading your comments.

3 comments:

  1. Love the bright, cheerful colours Carol! Those two flower stickers are a perfect addition to your card :) Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this card. Those pp & flowers are just gorgeous. As are the colours. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! LOVE the fabulous papers and I adore the lace! Thanks for joining us at TSOT and I hope you join us again soon! I'd also love it if you came and played along at Inkspirational and Technique Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete