Saturday, January 12, 2013

IBSIC #41



Hello again blogger friends!  This is my third and last post of the night, I promise!  I made this card for the Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #41.  We have the lovely inspiration photo above, along with the colors rose, tan, and brown.  The base of my card is brown, the patterned paper from My Mind's Eye is tan and brown, and my hearts and ribbon are rose.  I stamped and cut out the hearts with two sets from the Hero Art's Stamp and Cut sets, Scalloped Heart and Cute Heart.  I punched the little heart with a SU punch.  The rose seam binding came from the IBS store and the flowers on tulle came from Maya Road .  I colored the flowers rose.  I added some rhinestones for bling and a few pearls for good measure.  I think it's an unusual valentine, but I like it a lot.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Carol your card is just gorgeous, so pretty, so feminine, I love the ribbons you have used and those hearts are delightful!

    Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at IBSIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet vintage look Valentine! It's just lovely. I have a fondness for all things vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and elegant card, thank you for joining us this week at IBSIC. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol! How was your Christmas and New Year! I hope you had a lovely time! I am so glad that you made a card for the challenge! Thank you so much! Hope you are well! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete