Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mojo Monday 237



Hi blogger friends!  I hope everyone is enjoying their Tuesday afternoon.  I had some time to do some stamping, so I did the Mojo Monday 237 sketch.  I liked working with Mary's sketch:  so many possibilities!  I went with a whisper white card stock base and added a piece of rich razzleberry DSP on some rich razzleberry card stock.  I added old olive to rich razzleberry for the middle section.  I stamped the little medallions with my Just Because stamp in rich razzleberry, old olive, and tangerine tango.  Thanks for visiting my blog today!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, I'm just getting around to visiting all the entries. Your card is very neat and those medallions in different colors are just the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Brill colour combos. I love your style.
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete