Saturday, April 14, 2012

IBSIC #4



Hello again, blogger friends.  The second card I made tonight is for the Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #4.  I used soft sky  for my card stock base and Follow Your Heart "Be Happy" Honey Pink Paper for my designer paper.  The flower images came from Easy Elegance and were stamped in Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink ink.  I used Pear Pizzazz for the stems and leaves.  The sentiment came from Pocket Silhouettes.  It's not my usual style, but I think I like it.  

Thanks for stopping by.  I love reading your comments.


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the stamped image. Thanks for joining us at IBSIC. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your card Carol and the yummy paper you used! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love your image you used, so pretty! Thanks for joining us at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Carol! I see you used the "in" shape as background, love it!
    TFS
    Liz

    ReplyDelete