Saturday, August 18, 2012

Merry Monday #28





Good evening, blogger friends!  I've been busy making cards today.  The first one I'm sharing goes with  Monday #28 Sketch.  I used Concord Crush ink on a piece of whisper white cardstock that I embossed with a Cuttlebug folder which I bought earlier this year and haven't been able to figure out a sketch to put it on.  It worked perfectly with this sketch.  It was pretty simple, and I left off the sentiment because I think the image says it all.

 I am excited because I have a job interview on Monday at a place I would love to work.  I won't say where yet, but prayers will help!  Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

  1. Carol, this is beautiful! No sentiment needed!
    Best of luck to you on the job interview! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Sending you positive vibes for your interview!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created a beautiful scene, Carol! I love the way the embossing peeks through the sponging. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, love scene you have created. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete