Saturday, August 11, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #47



Good evening, blogger friends!  I finished this card for Freshly Made Sketches #47 a few days ago but didn't get around to posting it.  I was in the process of making a set of cards for my aunt to give to her step daughter for her birthday and finished them tonight.  I tried to keep a flower theme going on, and this sketch worked perfectly.  I used Daffodil Delight for my card stock base.  I then layered various Summer smooches paper onto whisper white.  My image is from a stamp I got at my local stamping store here in Fort Wayne.  We've had some rain this week, so maybe, just maybe, the flowers will perk up for the remaining days of summer.

Thanks for stopping by!  I enjoy reading your comments. (If you've wondered where I've been, read the previous blog.  It's good to be home!)

3 comments:

  1. Great summery card Carol! Just love those bright colours! Great job with the colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely card .... love your bouquet of pretty flowers ... great job!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun bright card. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete