Thursday, June 21, 2012

He's here!

I am happy to announce the arrival of Isaac James Koldeway!!!  Isaac was born yesterday, June 20th, at 3:09 p.m.  He was 20 inches long and weighed in at 10 pounds 3 ounces.  We all suspected he would be a big baby, but no one thought he would be over 10 pounds!


This is Isaac, just minutes old.


At the hospital in the evening.  Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks?



Mom and Dad look pretty exhausted, but Big Brother Caleb is ready to play!



Although I am missing my hubby and my stamping room, I'm enjoying some much needed Grandma time here in Mississippi.  We're all so glad Isaac is here!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is just so fantastic! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your lovely comment on my card, I am so glad you like it. I am totally hooked with that hexagon plate from PTI, just can't stop playing with it.

    ReplyDelete