Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Friday Mashup! #62



Hello again!  I had a little bit of time before hubby gets home and decided to go for the Friday Mashup sketch #62.  

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project using " the Sketch ".
  2. Or Make a project featuring " Birds ".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a " project using the Sketch featuring Birds ".
I think I managed to mash it up this week by following the sketch and featuring a bird, which was actually printed on the DSP I used, My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found Two, Blush "Favorite" Party Paper.  I have a crumb cake base and matted the DSP on melon mambo.  My sentiment is from Petite Pairs.  

It's quick and easy this week, but I wanted to be sure and do Lisa's sketch before my trip to Mississippi.  Thanks for stopping by!




8 comments:

  1. Carol, I love how you stamped that bird so it is sitting on some lace! How truly elegant. :)

    Thanks so much for popping by my blog recently; you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Colleen, but I can't take credit for the bird: it was on the paper. I love the details on My Mind's Eye paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome paper to use Carol, I love it when paper works out perfectly like that! You did a great job mashing up the challenge and I am so glad you had time to join us at The Friday Mashup!!

    I hope you have a great trip to Mississippi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Carol! I love the broader strips in the middle and that paper is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty! I just love your design on this card and that bird/paper is just divine!

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, I wanted to stop by and thank you for following my blog.

    Your card is darling. What great use of your designer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love the bird on the wire. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job! very cute card! Looks like you met all the criteria!

    ReplyDelete