Monday, March 26, 2012

Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge 1



Hello to all my blogger friends on this Monday evening.  Joanna Munster has started a new challenge at Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge.  Joanna makes the most beautiful cards, and she recently started designing her own stamps and flowers which are all beautiful.  I stamped this card with the only Inspired by Stamping set I own, All Year Wishes I.  It has such a lovely font, and the stamps are so easy to ink up. I'm looking forward to buying more of her stamps in the near future.

For this card, I used some My Mind's Eye designer papers.  I then put my sentiment on some vanilla card stock, added some crumb cake ribbon, and my flowers.  They were vanilla, but I added some rose red ink and some pearls.  They look darker in person, and I'm happy with how they turned out.  I'm looking forward to joining more challenges on Joanna's wonderful blog.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Carol. I love the paper and flowers, so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Carol! TFS
    Have a lovely day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Carol, I love that pretty paper, love the gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete