Thursday, March 15, 2012

FFM 26 and PPC 86





Hello blogger friends!  It is really late, and I probably should be sleeping, but since I'm still awake and don't want to miss the paper player's deadline, I decided to post my card tonight.  Once again I combined the Freshly Made and Paper Players Challenge and here is what I came up with it.  I pulled out my SU Never Ending Joy set, which I love but haven't used in forever.  I stamped the leaves and stems in pear pizzazz  and the blooms and bow in wisteria wonder.  My card base is crumb cake with pool party embossed in the background with some domestic goddess DSP.  The sentiment is from All year Wishes by Inspired by Stamping.  I wasn't sure about these colors, but once the card came together, I do like the combination.

We've had some beautiful weather here in Fort Wayne:  I actually picked my first daffodil this morning!  Could winter really be over?  Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Carol, this is so pretty...tulips are a perfect choice for these colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment. Love this card, those colours are fabulous.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, these tulips are beautiful and the perfect use of the colors! The gingham paper is the perfect sweet match. So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bouquet! I need to use Wisteria Wonder more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Spring!! Tulips are a definite reminder that Spring will soon be coming, so great choice in the image. The colors are so soft and I am loving the gingham in the background! So glad you joined in the fun at The Paper Players!

    ~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! This reminds me that spring is on the way! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty, Carol! I love the mix of texture and patterns! Your layered label is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card Carol! Love the floral image. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches and the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete