Sunday, February 26, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #23


Happy Sunday afternoon, blogger friends!  The sun is shining here in Fort Wayne, and I got to do a little card making this afternoon.  What could be better?



The card I made for this challenge today actually has no stamping on it.  How about that?  Jim and I took a trip to Hobby Lobby on Friday, and I found this beautiful 6 by 6 pad of paper by My Mind's Eye.  I love to use stamps, but this paper is so gorgeous that I don't think it needs anything else.  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe there are no stamps here! Lucky you to find such gorgeous paper. I love what you've done with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paper is gorgeous! No surprise but I love that sentiment! So glad you shared with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow .... that paper is just stunning and you have showcased it beautifully here ... love the pearls too!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful way to show off that gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, no stamps?!? I would never have guessed that! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cards with no stamping. It takes some skill to pull those off and you certainly did that. Paper that pretty can do so much in talented hands. :) Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete