Thursday, February 14, 2013

Merry Monday Challenge #49




Hello blogger friends!  Last week the Merry Monday Challenge got away from me before the deadline.  I had the day off yesterday so decided to play before it was too late.  This is what I came up with for this week.

I used bashful blue for the background card stock and placed it on a piece of whisper white.  I added some Bo Bunny paper which I matted on brilliant blue (I think!).  My sentiment come from the Inspired by Stamping store, Christmas labels.  Of course, I had to add a bit of bling and some organza ribbon.  What do you think?  I like it!  Have a great day everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Love the mix of blues! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card and that gorgeous vintagey image! Those blue's of your card are just beautiful and the added bling gives a wonderful effect! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great snowman and I always love monochromatic cards! Thanks, Carol, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Old World image and I like the gorgeous DSP. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Carol, this snowman image is lovely. I love the wonderful blend of blues. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete