Saturday, November 17, 2012

IBSIC #35



Hello blogger friends!  It's almost midnight here in Fort Wayne, Indiana.  I finished my card for the Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #35 last night, but couldn't get it posted until now.  We were to use the inspiration photo and the colors pink, gold, and white.   I used some My Mind's Eye paper and stamped gold doilies from IBS Delicate Doilies II.  I embossed them in gold and added a little bit of rhinestone bling. I stamped the big doilie on pink paper and embossed with white.  I then added some pearls and a gold embossed Merry Christmas sentiment.  I matted that layer with gold glitter paper which I put on a pink pirouette card stock base.  I do like how it turned out.  It's very sparkly in real life!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Thanksgiving!


3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love these IBS doilies? They look like snowflakes! Love this version, too, Carol, especially that white-embossed beauty.

    Thanks again for playing with us at Inspired By Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Carol! Love how you used the Delicate Doilies Stamp Set! Thank you for joining us this week! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love how you've used the doily stamps, absoloutely gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at IBSIC. Deb x

    ReplyDelete