Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Merry Monday #46



Hello, blogger friends!  I've had off since Friday, and my husband has had to work all the time I have been off, so I've been doing a lot of card making.  I actually finished my Merry Monday #46 card last night.  I got this Dooldlebug Christmas paper at the store when I first saw it:  love at first sight!  I put it on a white mat on Gumball Green SU card stock   I added some white satin ribbon and a little bird Doodlebug sticker.  My label sentiment comes from the Inspired by Stamping Store, December 25th Labels.

I liked it so much, I made 4 of this one.  Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate your comments.

9 comments:

  1. Pretty paper, bird and label! A delightful card, Carol! Thanks for sharing with us again at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bird..and that paper...LOVE IT!! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, I love your fun bright colours. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little bird you've got here....fun colors, too! So glad you could play with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Carol! Love these bright colors of your papers and that little bird! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you fell in love with that paper, it is wonderful. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an inspiration...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-24.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card, love the little bird! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, this is ADORABLE Carol, I love that paper too!!! Super card this week!

    ReplyDelete