Saturday, January 28, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #19


Hi!  Happy Saturday!  I've been doing laundry all day long:  fun, fun!  In between loads, I've been working on a couple of challenges.  I finished the Freshly Made Sketch first.

I chose the Elizabeth stamp from Stampin Up for my focal point.  I think any sentiment would work here, but I decided to go with another thank you.  I used wisteria wonder, lucky limeade, and elegant eggplant for the colors.  I pulled out my oval punches and the scallop trim border.  I used the square lattice embossing folder for my line at the top.  I like doing these challenges:  it is challenging me to use some of my stamps that have been sitting on the shelf for a long time!

5 comments:

  1. The colors on this are beautiful! I love the pop of green! So glad to see you this week at Freshly Made Sketches! (Sorry about the typo above)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Wisteria Wonder! And the green is the perfect accent! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combo! And the image is so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these two colours together and combined with that elegant stamped image ... beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I really like that stamp.

    ReplyDelete